“Le savoir-vivre” in the heart of Paris. A look out of the window: the Notre Dame. A walk around the corner: the Seine. Located in the Latin Quarter, in one of the neighborhood’s oldest houses, our apartment offers a refuge in the buzzing city center of Paris. Lovingly renovated. Preserving the old, celebrating the new.
Selected mid-century modern furniture, French linen bedding, handmade ceramic tableware are just some of the details in our 50sqm apartment. Divided into a living room, a bedroom, a small kitchenette and 2 bathrooms/toilets, it offers enough space for two people.
- The living room with its French windows, the bright orange leather sofa from the seventies, the golden Pistillo wall lamps invite you to linger and recharge.
- Dinner for two or a breakfast with the best cinnamon buns in Paris; the famous Circus Bakery is right around the corner of our apartment. If you enjoy cooking, our well-equipped kitchen offers our guests high quality stainless steel tableware, Bialetti coffee makers, a Smeg toaster, a Smeg juicer, etc.
- From our bedroom window, you can revel in the morning view of the Parisian rooftops dating back to the Haussmann era. The king-sized bed with its box spring mattresses and fine linen bedding made in France, invites our guests to drift off into sweet dreams. The handmade-mirrored and built-in wardrobe offers enough storage space.
- The light marble bathroom is equipped with a bathtub and a shower. In our second bathroom, completely decorated in a noble black, the walk-in rain shower invites to relish a few minutes of relaxation.
Price: from EUR 180.- per day
* Fully equipped kitchen with WMF pots and our exclusive “ohne butter” tableware handmade in Austria
* Bialetti coffee machine
* Smeg juicer and toaster
* Wireless Internet access
* Bose boxes
* Smart TV
* Bath and hand towels
* French bed linen made by La Draperie Francaise
* Hair dryer
* Shower gel and shampoo from The Cool Projects – naturally handmade, fair trade
* Ironing facility
* Washing machine
* Cleaning supplies in stock
Our own four walls are a place of retreat, the mirror of our individual style. Surrounded by collectibles that tell personal stories through their uniqueness and imperfection. Well-traveled souvenirs of a timeless design era.
Our apartment, airy, sunny and light. Living and experiencing the Italian way of life. In our old building apartment, quietly situated and yet right in the middle of it all. Lovingly furnished down to the last detail, it lets guests immerse themselves in the world of midcentury style.
- The living room with its view into the archaeological garden of the Castel San Giusto, the spacious living area and the comfortable rattan sofa invites you to relax. But if you are looking for work, you are also welcome to take a seat at the desk. Let go and come to rest, everything is possible.
- The kitchen with a view from the window over the rooftops of Trieste to the sea; the perfect setting for the first espresso in the morning. Equipped with a stainless steel gas stove, WMF pots, handmade ceramics, it is perfectly suited to process the typical delicacies of the country from the nearby merchants.
- The blue of the sea shimmers in the mirror, the first sailboats leave the harbor. One still lies in bed, looking forward to the coming hours. The bedroom; a place to dream, furnished with a king size bed, box spring mattresses and the finest French linen bedding.
- The newly renovated bathroom is captivating with its azure blue cement tiles, brushed stainless steel shower system and huge Italian mirror, an original from the 70’s. Amenities such as shower gel, shampoo, bath towels, hand towels and a hair dryer are a matter of course.